Vacuum tube lifter
Vacuum lifting solutions rationalise and humanise production processes by facilitating easy and efficient workpiece handling. The vacuum tube lifter, is ideal for the frequent and very rapid movement of lighter goods, i.e. those with a weight of up to 35 kg. Used in combination with a company’s easy-to-move jib cranes the vacuum tube lifter delivers a perfect handling solution with ergonomic and simple single-hand operation. The extensive palette of grippers enables you to safely and securely handle a large variety of workpieces, such as boxes, sacks, barrels, cans, furniture bodies, rolls of film and foil, etc
Vacuum Tube Lifting Features
- Capacity: 20 kg or 35 kg
- Lift speed: 50 m/min to 60 m/min
- Vacuum generation: Electrical vacuum pump or pneumatic multi-stage ejector
- Lifting height: 1500 mm
- Total height: approx. 2500 mm
- Lifting hose diameter: 80 mm or 100 mm
- A range of suction pads is available for the different applications of the vacuum tube lifter.
- Double suction pads are available in addition to the single and sack suction pads depicted here.